Fall is what we call “the forgotten season” when it comes to lawn care. It’s not enough to just rake leaves, your lawn deserves special attention now more than ever to ensure a healthy spring and summer. Our experts can assist with the fall closing and spring opening to ensure when the snow melts your lawn and garden will love you. Your grass needs special attention to survive in the healthiest way and stay weed and disease free come spring. Our tools are always well maintained so you don’t need to worry.
When spring finally comes around you don’t have to try too hard to bring that space back to life – just work with our lawn care experts to open your lawn for the season. Worried about your sprinklers? We’ve got you covered there too. Everything you need to set up your lawn for those wonderful warm weather seasons is just a few clicks away.
In the Spring
- Flower Bed Maintenance
- Spring Pruning
- Soil Testing
- General cleanup (weeds, leafs, garbage, blowing, raking)
- Lawn services like aerating, laying sod, mowing, and seeding
In the Fall:
- Fall pruning (including hedges & shrubs)
- Aerate your lawn
- Add fertilizer
- Remove leaves
- Trim grass
- Covering or insulating smaller plants to help them survive the winter
- Debris removal (fallen branches, fruit, and twigs)